[openstack-dev] [Fuel][library] Update of astute.yaml fixtures and noop tests

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 1 15:01:08 UTC 2016

One more thing about spec to fixture mapping [0]. What if instead of:

# RUN: (hiera1) (facts1)

we'll use

# RUN: (roles_array1) (facts1)

?

We don't need to duplicate complicated task graph calculations to
understand which task to execute, because we don't care about tasks
ordering and dependencies in noop tests. All we need is to map rspec task
tests to astute.yaml fixtures. And it could be done via roles.

Regards,
Alex

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/fuel-noop-fixtures/blob/master/doc/usage.rst#spec-file-annotations