[openstack-dev] [All][Neutron] Improving development and review velocity - Is it time for a drastic change?

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 08:50:43 UTC 2016

Shinobu Kinjo <shinobu.kj at gmail.com> wrote:

>> https://review.openstack.org/300271
>
> This change would make sense. But will we have core reviewers election?

Obviously no, since you won’t have a ‘core reviewer’ term now. But what we
really want is having a separate offensive name for those whole +2 rights
were revoked. I already made several suggestions in the patch, like
‘neutron-wreckless-core’ or ‘neutron-chaos-maint’.

As for elections, we should definitely have some public shaming process
where those who still maintain +2 rights could -2 offenders. We could even
have it as part of our social event on each summit. Nothing like a good ol'
witch hunting.

Ihar