[openstack-dev] [puppet] prepare 5.2.0 and 6.1.0 releases

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 22:48:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to organize a "release day" sometimes soon, to release
5.2.0 (Juno) [1] and 6.1.0 (Kilo) [2].

Also, we will take the opportunity of that day to consolidate our
process and bring more documentation [3].

If you have backport needs, please make sure they are all sent in
Gerrit, so our core team will review it.

If there is any volunteer to help in that process (documentation,
launchpad, release notes, reviewing backports), please raise your hand
on IRC.

Once we will release 5.2.0 and 6.1.0, we will schedule 7.0.0 (liberty)
release (probably end-october/early-november), but for now we're still
waiting for UCA & RDO Liberty stable packaging.

Thanks!

[1] https://goo.gl/U767kI
[2] https://goo.gl/HPuVfA
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Puppet/releases