[openstack-dev] Announcing Liberty RC1 availability in Debian

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Sep 30 22:41:48 UTC 2015

On 09/30/2015 07:25 PM, Jordan Pittier wrote:
> We are not used to reading "thanks" messages from you :) So I enjoy this
> email even more !

I am well aware that I do have the reputation within the community to
complain too much. I'm the world champion of starting monster troll
thread by mistake. :)

Though mostly, I do like everyone I've approached so far (except maybe 2
persons out of a few hundreds, which is unavoidable), and feel like we
have an awesome, very helpful and friendly community.

It is my hope that everyone understands the amount of "WTF" situation I
have face every day due to what I do, and that I'm close to burning out
at the end of each release. Liberty isn't an exception. Seeing that
Tempest finally ran yesterday evening filled me with joy. These last
remaining 15 days before the final release will be painful, even though
I'm nearly done for this cycle: I do need holidays...

So let me do it once more: thanks everyone! :)

Looking forward to meet so many friends in Tokyo,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)