[openstack-dev] [Large Deployments Team][Performance Team] New informal working group suggestion

Rogon, Kamil kamil.rogon at intel.com
Wed Sep 30 22:33:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks Dina for bringing up this great idea.

My team at Intel is working with Performance testing so far so we will be
likely to be part of that project.

The performance aspect at large scale is an obstacle for enterprise
deployments. For that reason Win The Enterprise
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Enterprise_Working_Group>  group may be also
interested in this topic.

Regards,

Kamil Rogon