[openstack-dev] [neutron + ovn] Does neutron ovn plugin support to setup multiple neutron networks for one container?

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:09:34 UTC 2015

Russel,

For instance if I have a nsh header embedded in vxlan in the incoming
packet, I was wondering if I can transfer that to geneve options somehow.
This is just as an example. I may have header other info either in vxlan or
ip that needs to enter the ovn network and if we have generic ovs commands
to handle that, it will be useful. If commands don't exist but extensible
then I can do that as well.