[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Release of a neutron sub-project

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Sep 30 18:56:48 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at mestery.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Vadivel Poonathan <
> vadivel.openstack at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As per the Sub-Project Release process - i would like to tag and release
>> the following sub-project as part of upcoming Liberty release.
>> The process says talk to one of the member of 'neutron-release' group. I
>> couldn’t find a group mail-id for this group. Hence I am sending this email
>> to the dev list.
>>
>> I just have removed the version from setup.cfg and got the patch merged,
>> as specified in the release process. Can someone from the neutron-release
>> group makes this sub-project release.
>>

> Vlad, I'll do this tomorrow. Find me on IRC (mestery) and ping me there so
> I can get your IRC NIC in case I have questions.

It turns out that the networking-ale-omniswitch pypi setup isn't correct,
see [1] for more info and how to correct. This turned out to be ok, because
it's forced me to re-examine the other networking sub-projects and their
pypi setup to ensure consistency, which the thread found here [1] will
resolve.

Once you resolve this ping me on IRC and I'll release this for you.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-September/075880.html