[openstack-dev] [Fuel][PTL] PTL Candidates Q&A Session

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 29 10:46:36 UTC 2015

Folks

I think it is awesome we have three candidates for PTL position in Fuel. I
read all candidates' emails (including mine own several times :-) ) and I
got a slight thought of not being able to really differentiate the
candidates platforms as they are almost identical from the high-level point
of view. But we all know that the devil is in details. And this details
will actually affect project future.

Thus I thought about Q&A session at #fuel-dev channel in IRC. I think that
this will be mutually benefitial for everyone to get our platforms a little
bit more clear.

Let's do it before or right at the start of actual voting so that our
contributors can make better decisions based on this session.

I suggest the following format:

1) 3 questions from electorate members - let's put them onto an etherpad
2) 2 questions from a candidate to his opponents (1 question per opponent)
3) external moderator - I suppose, @xarses as our weekly meeting moderator
could help us
4) time and date - Wednesday or Thursday comfortable for both timezones,
e.g. after 4PM UTC or right after fuel weekly meeting.

What do you think, folks?

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,