[openstack-dev] [magnum]swarm + compose = k8s?

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:31:52 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Magnum now exposes service, pod, etc to users in kubernetes coe, but
exposes container in swarm coe. As I know, swarm is only a scheduler of
container, which is like nova in openstack. Docker compose is a
orchestration program which is like heat in openstack. k8s is the
combination of scheduler and orchestration. So I think it is better to
expose the apis in compose to users which are at the same level as k8s.

Regards
Wanghua