[openstack-dev] [TripleO] tripleo.org theme

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Mon Sep 28 18:13:47 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-28 at 16:04 +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2015-09-28 09:43:37 -0400 (-0400), James Slagle wrote:
> > Would the content of tripleo-docs be exactly the same as what is
> > published at http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/ ?
> >
> > I think it probably should be, and be updated on every merged
> > commit.
> > If that's not the case, I think it should be abundantly clear why
> > someone might would use one set of docs over the other.
> [...]
>
> If you're looking at Project Infrastructure/Upstream CI integration
> with that site, I encourage you to just move remaining content to
> docs.openstack.org or possibly implement rewrites to something like
> tripleo.openstack.org.

docs.openstack.org is great too. We already use that for many things
and we aren't moving away from it. The only reason I wanted to include
tripleo-docs in this new themed site was simply that it highlights the
content a bit more. Front and central content w/ our mascot would be
quite nice... Just a different way to cut into TripleO...

tripleo.openstack.org would be cool too (perhaps in addition to
tripleo.org even). Having both point to the same thing would work quite
nice I think.

As for hosting tripleo.org I'm initially planning on hosting it outside
of Infra. I had previously asked about infra hosting the DNS domain
here and it sounded like the domain might not be the best fit:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-May/002776.ht
ml

Moving it to be infra managed would be fine too. I've got no issues
with that should we agree that is the best place for it.