[openstack-dev] [murano] Murano code flow for custom development and combining murano with horizon in devstack

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 28 15:47:41 UTC 2015

Hi

1) adding [murano] would definitely suffice

2) Seems that you want to combine some of the murano panels under your own dashboard, right? (I do not really see why would you want to do that, but still). I believe that it is possible. You can look at muranodashboard/dashboard.py file. It defines Panels and a Dashboard murano has. Technically you can import those and just follow instructions on http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/tutorial.html you mentioned.

3) Murano-dashboard does not have such a page, because murano-dashboard is itself a dashboard built for horizon and follows the structure, defined in the article you mentioned.

I might have gotten something wrong, so I once again invite you to join #murano on freenode IRC. Would probably be much faster to chat there.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team