[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] OpenStack Telemetry user survey

gord chung gord at live.ca
Mon Sep 28 15:22:13 UTC 2015

Hello,

The OpenStack Telemetry (aka Ceilometer) team would like to collect
feedback and information from its user base in order to drive future
improvements to the project.  To do so, we have developed a survey. It
should take about 15min to complete.
Questions are fairly technical, so please ensure that you ask someone
within your organization that is hands on using Ceilometer.

https://goo.gl/rKNhM1

On behalf of the Ceilometer community, we thank you for the time you
will spend in helping us understand your needs.

--
Gordon Chung
Ceilometer PTL