[openstack-dev] [nova][infra] Intel NFV CI, testing hugepages, numa topology, cpu pinning

Znoinski, Waldemar waldemar.znoinski at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 15:02:08 UTC 2015

Hi cores et al,

As discussed briefly with Jay Pipes in Vancouver, we were about to provide CI and tests for features such as: hugepages, cpu pinning, numa topology. We since worked on NFV CI here at Intel. The work on the CI and tests is now completed.

A few details about the CI and tests.
* CI WIKI [1]
* last issues with the tests[2] were resolved two weeks ago and the CI is stable since
* currently the CI is NOT commenting back to Gerrit
* changes and artifacts samples below[3]
* Intel NFV CI is based on the infrastructure used by Intel Networking CI [4] - see comments left by this CI for comment form and content

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Intel-NFV-CI
[2] https://github.com/stackforge/intel-nfv-ci-tests
[3]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/115484/ , http://intel-openstack-ci-logs.ovh/compute-ci/refs/changes/84/115484/28/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228168/ , http://intel-openstack-ci-logs.ovh/compute-ci/refs/changes/68/228168/2/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/227138/ , http://intel-openstack-ci-logs.ovh/compute-ci/refs/changes/38/227138/3

[4] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Intel+Networking+CI+%253Copenstack-networking-ci%2540intel.com%253E%22,n,z

Unless there are  doubt and/or blockers we'd like to enable our CI commenting back with results and links to Nova in Openstack Gerrit.
All feedback welcome. I'll be attending Nova meeting this Thurs 1400 UTC for any follow ups as well.

Thanks
Waldek

Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare