[openstack-dev] [all] Proposed Mitaka release schedule

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Mon Sep 28 14:41:46 UTC 2015

Hi Thierry,

Thank you for sharing this information with us so early. One
comment/question from me about FinalClientLibraryRelease:

Could we make client release at least one week later after M-3 milestone?
It will give us more chances to have features landed into the client if
they were merged late before M-3 and feature freeze.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny