[openstack-dev] [murano] Outreachy: Interest in contributing to open-source

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Sep 28 13:38:49 UTC 2015

Hi Yolande,

Welcome! Glad to hear you already have a project/mentor in mind. Ekaterina
will help you with your first contribution and on picking a task for your
internship application.
Please let me know if I can help on how to setup your contributor
accounts/development environment, or with the application process in
general.

Join other Outreachy folks in #openstack-opw, thanks!

Best,

Victoria