[openstack-dev] [glance] [infra] [neutron] [swift] [trove] [zaqar] [murano] [docs] Outreachy: selecting a project to contribute to

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sat Sep 26 14:19:58 UTC 2015

Hi Twinkle,

Welcome! Thanks for your interest. If you have time, stop by #openstack-opw
on Freenode IRC to have a real-time chat with OpenStack Outreachy admins
and mentors and other interns.

Also, typically you would write an email to the mailing list with a new
subject line so that we can reply to you in the thread about your question.
I'm doing that with my reply to show an example of using topics or keywords
with square brackets in the subject line. Those are some of the projects
with mentors listed in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Outreachy.

Hope that helps in your quest to learn more about each project.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Gentle
Rackspace