[openstack-dev] Compute API (Was Re: [nova][cinder] how to handle AZ bug 1496235?)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Sat Sep 26 04:04:32 UTC 2015

+1 from me, although I thought heat was supposed to be this thing?

Maybe there should be a 'warm' project or something ;)

Or we can call it 'bbs' for 'building block service' (obviously not
bulletin board system); ask said service to build a set of blocks into
well defined structures and let it figure out how to make that happen...

This though most definitely requires cross-project agreement though so
I'd hope we can reach that somehow (before creating a halfway done new
orchestration thing that is halfway integrated with a bunch of other
apis that do one quarter of the work in ten different ways).