[openstack-dev] [murano] suggestion on commit message title format for the murano-apps repository

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 25 10:16:55 UTC 2015

Looks reasonable to me! Could you maybe document that on HACKING.rst in the repo? We could vote on the commit itself.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team

On 25 Sep 2015 at 02:14:09, Alexey Khivin (akhivin at mirantis.com) wrote:

Hello everyone

Almost an every commit-message in the murano-apps repository contains a name of the application which it is related to

I suggest to specify application within commit message title using strict and uniform format

For example, something like this:

[ApacheHTTPServer] Utilize Custom Network selector
[Docker/Kubernetes] Fix typo

instead of this:

Utilize Custom Network selector in Apache App
Fix typo in Kubernetes Cluster app

I think it would be useful for readability of the messages list

--
Regards,
Alexey Khivin