[openstack-dev] [Glance][Solum] Using os-auth-token and os-image-url with glance client

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Fri Sep 25 02:01:30 UTC 2015

I can't speak to the glance client changes, but this seems like an awkward
design.

If you don't know the end user's name and password, then how are you
getting the token? Is it the admin token? Why not create a service account
and use keystonemiddleware?

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Core