[openstack-dev] [glance][nova] how to upgrade from v1 to v2?

Sabari Murugesan sabari.bits at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi Melanie

In general, images created by glance v1 API should be accessible using v2
and
vice-versa. We fixed some bugs [1] [2] [3] where metadata associated with
an image was
causing incompatibility. These fixes were back-ported to stable/kilo.

Thanks
Sabari

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1447215
[2] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1419823