[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] how to handle AZ bug 1496235?

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Wed Sep 23 18:46:46 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

In Liberty, we introduced allow_availability_zone_fallback [1] option in
Cinder config as fix for bug [2]. If you set this option, Cinder will
create volume in a default AZ instead of set volume into the error state

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/cinder/commit/b85d2812a8256ff82934d150dbc4909e041d8b31
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1489575

Regards,