[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Tue Sep 22 23:53:26 UTC 2015

The other option would be to change the namespace.  (Os::Lbaas instead of Os::Neutron).  The neutron CLI does something similar with neutron-lb-* versus neutron-lbaas-*, e.g.

One wrinkle with heat supporting both is that neutron doesn’t support both running at the same time, which certainly hurts the migration strategy. I think the answer at the time was that you could have different api servers running each version. Is that something that heat can deal with?

(I still don’t like that I can’t run both at the same time, and would love to re-litigate that argument.  :-)  ).

Thanks,
doug