[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 22 19:27:41 UTC 2015

There is some overlap, but there was some incompatible differences when
we started designing v2.  I'm sure the same issues will arise this time
around so new resources sounds like the path to go.  However, I do not
know much about Heat and the resources so I'm speaking on a very
uneducated level here.

Thanks,
Brandon