[openstack-dev] [Outreachy]New coordinator announcement and list of current applicants and mentors

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Sep 22 13:46:03 UTC 2015

On 21/09/15 20:31, Victoria Mart?nez de la Cruz wrote:
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that Mahati Chamarthy (mahatic) will join the current coordination efforts for the Outreachy internships. Thanks Mahati!

Also, I wanted to share this Etherpad [0]with you the current list of applicants and mentors for this round.

Applicants -> If you want to apply and don't see your name on this list, please add your name and the project/s you are interested on.

Mentors -> If you want to mentor someone and don't see your name on this list, please add your name and the project/s you are willing to mentor for.

Everyone else -> If you want to give us a hand and you don't know how, help us by spreading the word! Maybe a friend of yours want to join as an applicant or a coworker want to join as a mentor.

Every help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Victoria

[0]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/outreachy.

FYI I just added myself as a possible mentor for Neutron.

Regards,
    Neil