[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Ethan Lynn xuanlangjian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:05:43 UTC 2015

Hi Banashankar,
  There's a BP for this
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/support-neutron-lb-v2-model-definition
.
  And I plan to submit a spec for it but I haven't figure out how to
implement it. Maybe we can work together with huangtianhua.
There are two choices to implement it:
  1. Add totally new resources for LBaasV2 like OS::Neutron::LoadBalancerV2.
  2. Modify exists resources to support LBaasV2, like adding new property
'version' to control which properties should use for each version.

Hope to hear more feedback.