[openstack-dev] [puppet] monasca,murano,mistral governance

Klein, Bradley bradley.klein at twcable.com
Mon Sep 21 21:20:42 UTC 2015

Matt/Emilien,

I'm cool with removing the one-off core group for puppet-monasca and falling into line with the other modules...

Let me know if you need me to take any action/push a patch..

Thanks,

Brad

Emilien,

I've discussed this with some of the Monasca puppet guys here who are doing
most of the work. I think it probably makes sense to move to that model
now, especially since the pace of development has slowed substantially. One
blocker before to having it "big tent" was the lack of test coverage, so as
long as we know that's a work in progress...  I'd also like to get Brad
Kiein's thoughts on this, but he's out of town this week. I'll ask him to
reply when he is back.