[openstack-dev] [release][ptl][all] creating stable/liberty branches for non-oslo libraries today

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 21 13:44:06 UTC 2015

All,

We are doing final releases, contraints updates, and creating
stable/liberty branches for all of the non-Oslo libraries (clients
as well as glance_store, os-brick, etc.) today. I have contacted
the designate, neutron, nova, and zaqar teams about final releases
for their clients today based on the list of unreleased changes.
All of the other libs looked like their most recent release would
be fine as a stable branch, so we'll be using those.

Doug