[openstack-dev] [Barbican] Providing service user read access to all tenant's certificates

Vijay Venkatachalam Vijay.Venkatachalam at citrix.com
Fri Sep 18 19:47:30 UTC 2015

I would think OpenStack as Self Service portal.
Anyway, tenant’s admin need not play cloud admin’s role.
Only the cloud admin who sets up and manages openstack infrastructure (like controller Nodes etc) could know about the LBaaS service user. As much as possible the tenant admin should not be mandated to learn about the LBaaS service user.