[openstack-dev] Apache2 vs uWSGI vs ...

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:42:44 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Vladimir Kuklin <vkuklin at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> I just suggested to untie keystone from wsgi and implement uwsgi support.
> And then let the user decide what he or she wants.

Keystone is not tied to Apache or mod_wsgi, if that's what you mean. We
provide a sample configuration for Apache + mod_wsgi because deployers tend
to be more familiar with Apache than other web servers, and there happens
to be a mature ecosystem of auth modules that keystone can utilize. It's
working documentation, just like devstack itself.

Use whatever you want to deploy keystone. Choose the thing that you're
familiar with, can support effectively, run reliably, and has sufficient
performance.

</thread>