[openstack-dev] [rating] CloudKitty's future and Big tent application

Stephane Albert sheeprine-ml at nullplace.com
Fri Sep 18 15:26:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

We've lacked communication on the mailing list regarding CloudKitty.
This mail is basically an interest check regarding CloudKitty and rating
for OpenStack.

During the Vancouver OpenStack Summit we talked to a lot of people about
CloudKitty and its purpose. Many people seemed interested, and willing
to try it. We've recently released version 0.4.1.

I'm pleased to announce that we'll apply for the big tent hoping that it
will help the project gets the visibility it deserves. And bring more
people into it at the same time.

If you want to be part of the project feel free to join #cloudkitty or
be part of the next meeting, Monday, Sept 21st on #openstack-meeting-3
at 14:00 UTC.
If you want to discuss some specific topics please add them to the
agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CloudKittyMeeting

Cheers