[openstack-dev] [Security] Leadership / Participation in PTL elections.

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Thu Sep 17 15:54:07 UTC 2015

Security Folks,

Some how I missed the window to nominate myself as a PTL candidate for
Security. I have literally no idea how I missed it. I’ve been working on
Security project things all week (Anchor and OSSNs mainly) so it’s not like I
wasn’t thinking about the Security team!

Anyway, I missed the voting window (as did a few others it would seem) and this
makes me very sad, the PTL position will now be decided by the OpenStack
technical committee in line with:

http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html

Although it will get –2 because it is late, I have submitted my candidacy
anyway because I wanted to express how much I’d like to continue working to
drive Security standard up in OpenStack by helping to keep our many security
projects moving along. My candidacy request can be seen here:

https://review.openstack.org/224798

My most sincere apologies,
-Rob