[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Bugs which we should accept in 7.0 after Hard Code Freeze

Adam Heczko aheczko at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 17 07:48:59 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like to ask for fixing these security related bugs in stable/7.0
branch:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1496407
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1488732

Both are fuel-library related tasks, it is Apache2 and NTPD configuration
lifting.

Thanks,

Adam

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 12:19 AM, Mike Scherbakov <mscherbakov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Andrew.
> Team, if there are any disagreements - let's discuss it. Otherwise, I
> think we should be just strict and follow defined process. We can deliver
> high priority bugfixes in updates channel later if needed.
>
> I hope that reasoning is clear for everything. Every bugfix has a
> potential to break something. It's basically a risk.
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:57 AM Andrew Maksimov <amaksimov at mirantis.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone!
>>
>> I would like to reiterate the bugfix process after Hard Code Freeze.
>> According to our HCF definition [1] we should only merge fixes for
>> *Critical* bugs to *stable/7.0* branch, High and lower priority bugs
>> should NOT be accepted to *stable/7.0* branch anymore.
>> Also we should accept patches for critical bugs to *stable/7.0* branch
>> only after the corresponding patchset with same ChangeID was accepted into
>> master.
>>
>> [1] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Hard_Code_Freeze
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrey Maximov