[openstack-dev] [Nova] Design Summit Topics for Nova

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:40:28 UTC 2015

On Sep 11, 2015, at 10:15, John Garbutt <john at johngarbutt.com> wrote:

> To make it easier to know who submitted what, we are going to try out
> google forms for the submissions:
> http://goo.gl/forms/D2Qk8XGhZ6
>
> If that does not work for you, let me know, and I can see what can be done.

Today I was informed that google forms are blocked in China [1], so I wanted to mention it here so we can consider an alternate way to collect submissions from those who might not be able to access the form.

-melanie (irc: melwitt)

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2015/tc.2015-09-15-20.02.log.html#l-102