[openstack-dev] ceilometer code debugging

Nanda Devi Sahu NandaDevi.Sahu at LntTechservices.com
Wed Sep 16 12:42:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am trying to debug Ceilometer code taken from git. I have configured Eclipse with Pydev for the same. The configuration seems to be fine but when I do a debug of the code it shows to be running but I do not see the flow of the code. LIke the main thread and the following threads.

Attached is the debug prespective view where the run is working without any code stack.

Could you please suggest what Am I missing to get the flow. I have also attached the debug configuration image for reference.

Regards,
Nanda.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.