[openstack-dev] [relmgt] PTL non-candidacy

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Wed Sep 16 12:06:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Sorry was meant as a private answer to Thierry.
Anyway for those curious, here is the translation now it's public (my
bad).

Bruno Cornec said on Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 01:44:25PM +0200:
>Thierry Carrez said on Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:33:34AM +0200:
>>I generally think it's a good thing to change the PTL for a team from
>>time to time. That allows different perspectives, skills and focus to be
>>brought to a project team. That lets you take a step back. That allows
>>to recognize the efforts and leadership of other members, which is
>>difficult if you hold on the throne. So I decided to put my foot where
>>my mouth is and apply those principles to my own team.
>
>Bravo pour le courage, car ce ne doit pas être une décision facile à
>prendre néanmoins.

Congrats for the courage, as that shouldn't be however an easy decision to take

>>That doesn't mean I won't be handling release management for Mitaka, or
>>that I won't ever be Release Management PTL again
>
>Je pense que tout le monde l'espère !

I think everybidy hopes that !

Bruno, who needs to better read headers next time.
--
Open Source Profession, Linux Community Lead WW  http://opensource.hp.com
HP EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist         http://hpintelco.net