[openstack-dev] [Horizon] [Cinder] [Keystone] Showing Cinder quotas for non-admin users in Horizon

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Wed Sep 16 11:51:41 UTC 2015

Hi Timur,

To get quotas  we need to retrieve project information from the
Keystone. Unfortunately, Keystone set "admin_required" rule by default [1]
in their API. We can handle it and raise 403 if Keystone return this error
only.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/etc/policy.json#L37

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny