[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel-createmirror "command not found"

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 15 19:20:02 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

Can you provide a bit more details, e.g. specific error messages and
logs? We have a fairly detailed checklist of things to look for when
reporting bugs about Fuel:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/How_to_contribute#Test_and_report_bugs

Did you check the bugs about fuel-createmirror that have been fixed
between Fuel 6.1 and 7.0? Could it be that your problem is already
fixed? Did you try a more recent version of the script? If you have a
problem we haven't seen before, please file a bug report, it's the best
way to make sure everyone can benefit from your findings and our fixes:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+filebug

Dmitry Borodaenko