[openstack-dev] [oslo] Help with stable/juno branches / releases

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Sep 15 16:52:40 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Tony Breeds's message of 2015-08-27 08:32:01 +1000:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 03:11:56PM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > Tony,
> >
> > Thanks for digging into this!
>
> No problem.  It seemed like such a simple thing :/
>
> > I should be able to help, but right now we're ramping up for the L3
> > feature freeze and there are a lot of release-related activities going
> > on. Can this wait a few weeks for things to settle down again?
>
> Hi Doug,
>     Of course I'd rather not wait but I understand that I've uncovered a bit of
> a mess that is stable/juno :(

I've created the branches for oslo.utils and oslotest, as requested.
There are patches up for each to update the .gitreview file, which will
make it easier to land the patches to update whatever requirements
settings need to be adjusted.

Since these are managed libraries, you can request releases by
submitting patches to the openstack/releases repository (see the
README and ping me in #openstack-relmgr-office if you need a hand
the first time, I'll be happy to walk you through it).

Doug