[openstack-dev] [glance] The current state of glance v2 in public clouds

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Tue Sep 15 15:30:55 UTC 2015

As another data point, I took a poke around the OpenStack Marketplace [1] this morning and found:

* 1 distro/appliance claims v1 support
* 3 managed services claim v1 support
* 3 public clouds claim v1 support

And everyone else claims v2 support.  I’d encourage vendors to check their Marketplace data for accuracy…if something’s wrong there, reach out to ecosystem at openstack.org to enquire about fixing it.  If you simply aren’t listed on the Marketplace and would like to be, check out [2].

[1] https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/
[2] http://www.openstack.org/assets/marketplace/join-the-marketplace.pdf

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker