[openstack-dev] Ceilometer M Midcycle

Jason Myers jason at mailthemyers.com
Tue Sep 15 13:50:15 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
     We are setting up a few polls to determine the possibility of
meeting face to face for a ceilometer midcycle in Dublin, IE. We'd like
to gather for three days to discuss all the work we are currently doing;
however, we have access to space for 5 so you could also use that space
for co working outside of the meeting dates.  We have two date polls:
one for Nov 30-Dec 18 at http://doodle.com/poll/hmukqwzvq7b54cef, and
one for Jan 11-22 at http://doodle.com/poll/kbkmk5v2vass249i.  You can
vote for any of the days in there that work for you.  If we don't get
enough interest in either poll, we will do a virtual midcycle like we
did last year.  Please vote for your favorite days in the two polls if
you are interested in attending in person. If we don't get many votes,
we'll circulate another poll for the virtual dates.

Cheers,
Jason Myers
--
Sent from Postbox