[openstack-dev] [all][ptl][release] final liberty cycle client library releases needed

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 14 14:18:23 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2015-09-14 08:46:02 -0400:
> PTLs and release liaisons,
>
> In order to keep the rest of our schedule for the end-of-cycle release
> tasks, we need to have final releases for all client libraries in the
> next day or two.
>
> If you have not already submitted your final release request for this
> cycle, please do that as soon as possible.
>
> If you *have* already submitted your final release request for this
> cycle, please reply to this email and let me know that you have so I can
> create your stable/liberty branch.
>
> Thanks!
> Doug

I forgot to mention that we also need the constraints file in
global-requirements updated for all of the releases, so we're actually
testing with them in the gate. Please take a minute to check the version
specified in openstack/requirements/upper-constraints.txt for your
libraries and submit a patch to update it to the latest release if
necessary. I'll do a review later in the week, too, but it's easier to
identify the causes of test failures if we have one patch at a time.

Doug