[openstack-dev] [third-party] Third party CI working group chair

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:00:05 UTC 2015

The amount of time I am able to spend on third party CI efforts has been on
the decline over the last release cycle, so it's time for me to step back
from chairing the working group and let someone else take over. Ramy
Asselin has agreed to take over chairing the working group starting with
this weeks meeting, Tuesday, Sept. 15th, 1700UTC in #openstack-meeting.

I'm really proud of what we have accomplished since the formation of the
working group. Please join us on Tuesday and get involved, there is still
much more to do.

Thanks!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty