[openstack-dev] [Ironic] There is a function to display the VGA emulation screen of BMC in the baremetal node on the Horizon?

Shinya Hoshino shi-hoshino at yk.jp.nec.com
Mon Sep 14 03:48:57 UTC 2015

Thanks Lucas,

However, I'd like to know whether or not capable to get the *VGA
emulation* screen of BMC, rather than serial console.

I also know that the features that can be only in VGA console is
very few, now.  And I am able to get `ironic node-get-console
<node-uuid>`.
Still, I'd like to know such a thing and whether it can be
displayed on the Horizon.

Best regards,

   Shinn'ya Hoshino            mailto:shi-hoshino at yk.jp.nec.com