[openstack-dev] [Keystone] PTL Candidacy: Adam Young

Shinobu Kinjo skinjo at redhat.com
Sat Sep 12 03:08:01 UTC 2015

I'm not sure if I should reply to you or not since I am not developer of this project but another.

But I would like to let you know what I am really really thinking how the Keystone should work is:

    Just HUB

I know that this description would be confusing you and developers subscribing this list.
Anyhow here is my thoughts.

>    1.  Removing the bearer aspects of tokens

  Yes, that is what I am thinking of.

>    2.  Better delegation mechanisms to scale the management of OpenStack.

  Yes, that is what I am thinking of.

>    3.  Improving stability, scale, and performance.

  Plus security and isolation, if it would work as security hub for the OpenStack.

>    4.  Simplify integration with external identity sources

    Yes, that is what I am thinking of.

Shinobu