[openstack-dev] [neutron] PTL Non-Candidacy

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Sat Sep 12 00:02:43 UTC 2015

Kyle, you've really done a fantastic job during your time. The community is
now much more welcoming, and I think that working on Neutron is now much
easier. We've grown to be a very positive and constructive community and
that's not always been the case. I distinctly remember many conversations
with a wide range of people about this exact topic over the last year and a
half, all praising the changes you've been leading. Kudos.