[openstack-dev] [Nova] Design Summit Topics for Nova

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Sep 11 17:15:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

Its time to start thinking about what things you want to get discussed
at the Design Summit, this is specifically the Nova developer design
summit track. We have about 14 fishbowl sessions.

To make it easier to know who submitted what, we are going to try out
google forms for the submissions:
http://goo.gl/forms/D2Qk8XGhZ6

If that does not work for you, let me know, and I can see what can be done.

Note: the form does encourage linking to a spec, as that can be useful
for setting the context of the idea you want to discuss. There will
likely be more news on nova-spec reviews, and setting priorities on
specs, once we have RC1 out the door.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy

PS
We can sort out links to etherpads for the Friday meet up and
unconference slots (if we do those) nearer the time.