[openstack-dev] [keystone] PTL non-candidacy

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 11 04:08:44 UTC 2015

Thank you Morgan for your outstanding leadership, tremendous effort, and
your dedication to OpenStack and Keystone in particular.   It has been an
absolute pleasure getting to work with you these past few years.  And  I am
looking forward to working with you in your new role!!!

--Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680