[openstack-dev] [oslo][release] stable/juno branch creation

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Sep 10 23:50:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 03:11:56PM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Tony,
>
> Thanks for digging into this!
>
> I should be able to help, but right now we're ramping up for the L3
> feature freeze and there are a lot of release-related activities going
> on. Can this wait a few weeks for things to settle down again?

Hi Doug,
    Just following up on this.

When you have time can you please:

* create a new stable/juno branch in oslo.utils based on 1.4.0
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.utils/+bug/1488746/comments/3
* create a new stable/juno branch in oslotest based on 1.3.0
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslotest/+bug/1488752/comments/3
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslotest/+bug/1488752/comments/4

Once they're there I'll upload the g-r sync patches and then Robert has
promised to help me with the release side of things.  I have to admit I'm a
little terrified ;P

I'll keep an eye on these stable branches and try to keep them clean in the
gate.

Yours Tony.