[openstack-dev] [magnum] Vote for our weekly meeting schedule

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Sep 10 22:32:07 UTC 2015

Hi team,

Currently, magnum weekly team meeting is scheduled at Tuesday UTC1600 and UTC2200. As our team growing, contributors from different timezones joined and actively participated. I worried that our current meeting schedule (which was decided a long time ago) might not be update-to-date to reflect the convenience of our contributors. Therefore, a doodle pool was created:

http://doodle.com/poll/76ix26i2pdz89vz4

The proposed time slots were made according to an estimation of current geographic distribution of active contributors. Please feel free to ping me if you want to propose additional time slots. Finally, please vote your meeting time. The team will decide whether to adjust the current schedule according to the results. Thanks.

Best regards,
Hongbin