[openstack-dev] [Horizon]Let's take care of our integration tests

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 10 22:26:18 UTC 2015

It looks like we've reached the point where our Horizon integration tests
are functional again.  Thanks for your work on this Timur! (Offer for
beer/hug at the next summit still stands)

I'd like to have these tests voting again ASAP, but I understand that might
be a bit risky at this point. We haven't yet proven that these tests will
be stable over the long term.

I encourage all of the reviewers to keep the integration tests in mind as
we are reviewing code. Keep an eye on the status of the
gate-horizon-dsvm-integration test. It's failure would be great reason to
hand out a -1!

Doug